Gotha 1/32 Wingnut Wings

Jaym

Thanks you all for your kind comments! serian01 my next project is the Tamiya Mossie. I have just started it but probably should not have as I have a home renovation to do. Part of the reno involves destroying my hobby room.

I have been following Wolfs incredible  mossie build and just cant help myself.  :piliot:

Richter we all had to learn how to build them somewhere, I was surprised how easy some of the techniques were to learn. If rigging a plane scares you, pick up the W12 floatplane or Junkers J1. The j1 has no rigging, w12 has only 3 Xs of rigging you'd need to add and is a large enough plane that you have room to maneuver if you need

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I have some pretty decent skills, but I look at the wood work, the detail, and realize that some things are just so well done, that I would just botch it.  I enjoy scratching, and pushing my boundaries, but I still say some things are beyond me.

Wow!!!!! Amazing!!!!

Never made a WWI plane, not because I don't like them, just because I'm not able to do them. When I see build like your one my heart stops pumping and I feel a shiver along my back!!!!!

BRAVISSIMO!!!!!!

Ciao

Lu