Mig-29 ?

wwesley

Externally, a slightly enlarged fairing behind the cockpit on the 9-13 Fulcrum C, but not the huge spine as on the 9-17 SMT.

There are a few differences between early and late 9-12 Fulcrum A - strakes, rudder chord and design etc.

Others will know more.

Tony

There are a few differences between early and late 9-12 Fulcrum A - strakes, rudder chord and design etc.

Others will know more.

Tony

Out of my memory, you may add different hole pattern in the air intake movable cover, different gun vents, different panels on the nose, different wing slat sections and different antennae.

Thierry

Out of my memory, you may add different hole pattern in the air intake movable cover, different gun vents, different panels on the nose, different wing slat sections and different antennae.

Thierry

I forgot to add that many MiG-29A got the C updates without the hump covering the Gardenia system. For instance, this included the wet wing pylons.

Thierry, I wonder if these differences are included in the 1/72 Trumpeter Fulcrum A and C releases, as they are likely to be inherited by the bigger 1/32 offerings (?)

Tony

Thierry, I wonder if these differences are included in the 1/72 Trumpeter Fulcrum A and C releases, as they are likely to be inherited by the bigger 1/32 offerings (?)

Tony

Excellent question! As I never had a look to the small scale kits, I don't know. The relevant documentation is accessible but we all know this does not mean Trumpeter used it...