1/32 Trumpeter Av -8b Night Attack Harrier II

logical

Years ago I did a review build of the earlier released kit and did a wing kink fix. Is there a search function? And someone else here did an in-depth accuracy bug bit. To amend what was mentioned above, the canopy might no fit worth spit, regardless of the cockpit. My sample sure didn't.

My search fu is weak tonight. I have your early B article, but where's the other in-depth accuracy article? Thanks, 

Masterguns

I got the cockpit installed and the fuse together. Just waiting for the wings to be fitted. I decided I could live with the pinch but the Lerx I couldn't. So I tried making a panel to go over them which was horrible to work. So I filled them in. Probably the wrong thing to do but it stops a big unpleasant hole underneath. 

It should be fine logical.

Just be sure to keep a good sharp leading edge on it and hint of conical camber underneath and it'll be better than a plain flat plastic plate.

AV-8B%20100%20LERX%20underside_zpse4l0ml

My search fu is weak tonight. I have your early B article, but where's the other in-depth accuracy article? Thanks, 

Masterguns

Does anyone of you killers have the link user name "stevegallacci" mentioned about the in-depth review or whatever about the Plus? Please lemme know if have it. I can't find that particular link for some reason. Thank you in advance. 

Masterguns

Does anyone of you killers have the link user name "stevegallacci" mentioned about the in-depth review or whatever about the Plus? Please lemme know if have it. I can't find that particular link for some reason. Thank you in advance. 

Masterguns

It was another guy who did a an in-depth tweak list kind of thing, with diagrams and numbers and stuff, about how any number of features were the wrong size/place/shape.

It was another guy who did a an in-depth tweak list kind of thing, with diagrams and numbers and stuff, about how any number of features were the wrong size/place/shape.

Thank you. Do you recall if it was on LSP & was it specifically for the AV-8B Harrier II Plus? If it wasn't perhaps that's why I can't retrieve it. I'll check Google again, but it seems as though I get every other search result than what I'm looking for. I don't claim to be the master of Internet searching but it shouldn't be this difficult for me to locate....lol! Thanks again. 

Jumped on a big bit. Mainly cos I keep forgetting photos. Didn't fix the pinch in the wing. It goes through to flaps too. Way beyond my skill at the moment. I'm pleased with it so far. Tried to portray it with new parts being fitted hence yellow and grey patches. Wing and Canopy aren't glued yet. The canopy fit to the Aires slider bit is horrible might use kit part.

20160518_132016_zpsx1ufzqze.jpg

20160518_132034_zpsmxnjnmmt.jpg

logical, there are a few guy on Flickr that posts loads of photos from Phoenix/Mesa/Yuma and have lots of Marine Harriers in various states of distress, some spivved up specials and usually carrying various training loads and pods. Most are kind enough to post in hi-res, too.

If you see the dreaded 'owner has disabled downloading' to many times for ones you'd like to save, PM me for the workaround.

Just go to Flickr search 'Mesa Harrier AV-8B' or 'Yuma Harrier AV-8B' and you should get something like:

https://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Mesa+Harrier+AV-8B     for inspiration.

Guest Peterpools

Nice progress on the Harrier. She is going to look mighty fine when done.

Keep 'em coming

Peter