Sign in to follow this  
shbemo13

1/32 Revell Beaufighter

This was on SOD for about 5 years, I bought on EBAY. When I finally got serious about build, I realized that there were a few parts missing......... I decided to open up both under hatches. I didn't notice until later that the rear hatch is in wrong spot. I relied on Revell panel line. I didn't go crazy on interior, especially rear area. The front office was detailed with Eduard photo etch. I scratch built half of seat. The main gear area isn't accurate. I decided to leave it stock. The finish is gloss black with a very thin overcoat of dark grey. I was very pleased with how strong model became, thank you Tamiya extra thin. Of course, there were huge fit issues. I decided to cut rear portion out (see picture) to make contruction easier. I used Browning guns from Aires. Shawn G.1%20DSC07114_zpsyaooouiz.jpg1%20DSC07114%20BW_zpsagupk1ew.jpg1%20DSC07067_zpsfwkvr529.jpg1%20DSC07099_zpso8rcnlgj.jpg1%20DSC07081_zpslxjaqgnz.jpg1%20DSC07066_zpsnpwycbz5.jpg1%20DSC07054_zpsllqjdu9b.jpg

Very nice ! I hope a new one is released !.....Harv  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :punk:

Guest Martinnfb

Very nice!  It's so nice to see old kit that came back to life on this level. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Martin