HK Lancaster news?

Astro32

Patience is a virtue, it's ready when it's ready. As Kev mentioned, the Mossie and B-17F were delayed so will the Lanc. Getting the whole airframe covered with skin detail (oil-canning?) delayed things even more. Don't know about any test shot material. Neil hasn't informed us on that yet.

But the result will be worth it in the end.
Cees

Here is the REAL scoop. I know because I'm the one who made it up. The Lanc is ready but is being held up for a three pack, Lancaster Mklll, Handley Page Mklll, and a Short Stirling. The due date is either Feb. 30, or April 1.

Plus Wellington and Blenheim just make the set with a couple of twins.....

Oh I wish........

So, that's an Imperial boxing containing a Lancaster, Halifax, Stirling, Hampden, Heyford, Lincoln, Shackleton, Wellington and Blenheim, all in 1/32 and all for £199.99 as an introductory offer, post free of course! :)

I'm in...

Edited by Tony C

I'm waiting for the dam buster diorama set myself, which includes a scale model of a dam plus the water and surrounding countryside for a square kilometer.

Aquarium stores sell subminiature fish now. Zebra danios, and others, that would work out to the size of trout & carp in 1/32 scale. Just to mention. :frantic: