Fisher Meteor T7 conversion

mozart

Having put a slightly anxious query on another thread only this morning about the possible combined delivery times of the USPS/Royal Mail and my Fisher Meteor T7 conversion package,  less than 2 hours later I was delighted to be handed a card by our postman telling me that a package awaited my attention at our local delivery office.....I was less delighted about the additional £14.63 that I had to pay first for VAT and the "handling charge"!!  However, bullet duly bit, and I am thrilled to have Paul's wonderfully comprehensive and beautifully crafted conversion set at last:

DSCN9793_zpsdfgmumzq.jpg

The "main bits", complemented by many smaller packets containing detailed cockpit items, canopy etc all of superb quality:

DSCN9783_zpswcbgoycc.jpg

I'm spoilt for choice about which one to model, though despite being eager to get on with it, I have a Spitfire IX LF to finish first.
Max

Am rewarding myself with this if I successfully finish the current WIP trio.

Enjoy it Max. Fisher does exceptionally good stuff and their F.8 conversion is nice too. Wonderful clear resin canopies.

Tony

I´m salivating all over the computer Max...  And Anders N: are you making any Swedish decals for this or is someone else looking into it? Those Swedish chicken coloured Meteors look rather tempting. Lucky you you didn´t have to pay customs fee. What was the postage to Sweden by the way?

/Stoffe

I´m salivating all over the computer Max...  And Anders N: are you making any Swedish decals for this or is someone else looking into it? Those Swedish chicken coloured Meteors look rather tempting. Lucky you you didn´t have to pay customs fee. What was the postage to Sweden by the way?

/Stoffe

$15. Probably cheaper than Aviation Megastore....

We'll see about decals...I'd like to have them, and we're at least three and that makes a market huh?