From Pfalz to Snipe

Mmarchal

Early this year I build my first WNW kit, also my first WW1 kit. Enjoyed it soo much that I decided to build some more. Here's where I started.

image_zpsqjntckfc.jpeg

image_zpsrisbm96x.jpeg

image_zpsrisbm96x.jpeg

The next one, I decided to be a Snipe. The kit looks to be just as well designed. I am just a bit worried about the rigging. But it worked out ok on the Pfalz, so here's for hoping..

The only aftermarket is a Barracuda seat and some fabric seat belts. Ah and also found some 1/24 Maketar masks for the Russian insignia for Nelly.

image_zpslyoouh2y.jpeg

image_zpskeazkq3p.jpeg

image_zpseqkcpngt.jpeg

image_zps3rdjpydq.jpeg

Almost ready for the first milestone, closing the fuselage

M,

Very nice work, congrats on completing your Pfalz. Looking beautiful and you have a nice touch w/ the wood treatment.

I've picked up a few WNW kits as well in the last couple years and hope to break into the stash soon.

Thanks for sharing and will look for more!

Dave :)

M, Yes they are, pretty straight forward until maybe the uh... rigging :( ...ha ha jus' kiddin'!

In the last few yrs l've picked up the Gotha G.IV, and the LVG C.VI, Bristol F.2B, Hansa B. W-12, for the two-seaters.

The Fokker D.VII: F and a OAW, the RNAS Pup, and a Albatros D.V. Needless to say I probably have

more than a dozen of the Roden, Hobbycraft, Academy, and Special Hobby in 32nd as well. 

I'm not sure I'll ever get to them all, but the discovery of the LSP forums is really a godsend, 

so to speak. I've been kinda lurking around here enjoying all these great projects, ideas, tips

and techniques presented by all these great builders too! Heck I even have a couple Vac-form

Multi-Media kits in 24th from waaay back by Marco Miniatures(?). Their Nieuport 28 and Pfalz III, if I recall.

These should be really fun!

Cheers :beer: and thanks for the nudge  :thumbsup:

Dave