F-4B completed!

ScottsGT

A big thanks to Gary at GT resin for his pointers ( and fantastic resin conversion, I must add!) and to Zotz for producing such great decals! Started this one back around late November or early December.

Not sure if all stencils are correct since I was winging it! LOL! It was about having fun, not accuracy. So much confusion out on the Internet these days anyways.

34E8C835-C1F8-4EC0-8503-0614F616F094_zps

E1011C41-82A7-4CF2-B5A6-62035E01F1E2_zps

F70935D6-0330-4B68-A4F5-6C4596B8E5C6_zps

4C750CAB-D2DD-4DE4-9F0A-F0DE9A1026CB_zps

Edited by ScottsGT

I always love looking at the metal paint work done around the engine exhaust on the Phantoms. This ones no exception, fantastic looking job, very well done!

Thanks! It's a base of Alclad, cleared with Testors metalizer clear coat and then I did an oil wash with black. After that dried I airbrushed Tamiya clear smoke on the seams and some clear blue in the centers of the panels. Followed up with some clear (Future) with a touch of Tamiya flattening agent.

The two tone on the stabs is simply Alclad, cleared and the the shaded area is the Tamiya smoke.

To make life easy, I did this all separate and assembled after painting.

Guest Peterpools

Scot

Brilliant , simply one gorgeous Toom. Mr Mac and the Gang in St Louis wouod be proud and honored.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter