airscale

1/18 Spitfire Mk. XIVe - Race #80

A cultural artifact of its own. To keep it on a highly abstract base works to underline it's status. In fact, it should stand on a white cube inside a white cube.

Imagine future archaeologists digging this up and trying to understand the kind of society to come up with such things ...

%-)  Joerg

I *may* have found my next subject...

WIP1545_zpsdlkappji.jpg

..big, NMF, well documented, accessible and a legend..

toying with it as Mirek sent me their 1/18 list and I quite like the way it works using their big kit mouldings as a canvas..

P51B or a P38 also interest me... decisions, decisions - I need to stay focused, but I am having a little think about it  :ninja: 

Peter

WIP1545_zpsdlkappji.jpg

toying with it as Mirek sent me their 1/18 list and I quite like the way it works using their big kit mouldings as a canvas..

P51B or a P38 also interest me... decisions, decisions - I need to stay focused, but I am having a little think about it  :ninja:

Peter

Interesting, but, what about Tigercat? Please!!!   :innocent:  :innocent:  :innocent:  :innocent:

Love the idea of a Jug, one of my faves. I would've hoped you'd chosen something a bit more unique, but I understand the problems that come with that as far as quality documentation. I will be looking forward with baited breath no matter what you choose!

WIP1545_zpsdlkappji.jpg

Peter

P38 P38 P38 P38!!!

P38 P38 P38 P38!!!

I have to agree. Jugs are OK but they aren't very pretty. A P-38 IS and always will be and if you do the Lightning, I will send you several books as a bribe to do so. Having said that, I know you will do a terrific job no matter what the subject.

Cheers,

Chuck

Edited by chuck540z3