56 squadron Spitfire IX LF

Thanks chaps, it's turned out pretty well I think but I'm looking forward to getting on with parts of the build which are less eye-watering....I do half an hour then walk away for a coffee etc for some relief! So the front end will definitely be open, prop off maybe and gun covers possibly, still pondering that scenario.

Max

That engine and ancilliaries really turned out nicely Max. I'm in the middle of attempting similar so massive respect for what you've already achieved. I know all too well how time consuming and delicate that sort of work can be. Well done. :bow:

Thanks Carl, yes I have a servicing dio in mind if I can find some figures, might habe to be adapted 1/35th....do you think it'll notice?

Unless you plop a 1/32nd scale figure next to the little guys I think you'll get away with it Max.

What we could do with is having a quiet word with Norbert. If Reedoak produced RAF ground crew figures I'd recommend them in a flash.

Perhaps his range will expand to offer them in the future if we're lucky.

Are those Archer raised resin rivet transfers on the bottom of the oil tank?

Cheers.

I've got my eyes on a set of Mini-art Army mechanics which I think I could use but you're right Guy, no mixture of 1/32nd and 1/35th figures. The rivet detail as just as is on the kit, I used my favourite weathering medium of diluted Indian ink allowed to dry naturally (sometimes I use the air from my a/b to dry and direct it).