Lukgraph Fw 56 Stosser

LSP_Kevin

What a bizarre looking thing!    The horizontal & vertical stab arrangement is really wacky looking. The nose reminds me of an Fi-156 

Focke Wulf designs rarely were pleasing to the eye before Kurt Tank became resposible for the aircraft development. There are some downright ugly FW planes from the early years. And some really wacky designs like the F 19a "Ente" (Duck). The only notable exception to my eye is the Condor...

But the Stösser certainly is an important inter war aircraft and it's good to see one in 1/32.

Cheers

Rainer

Given the alternative of Austrian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Dutch and more markings, it's like those potato chips from back in the day... "You can't make just one".

I really like those Bulgarian markings, and would love to have a sheet of them for an He-51, Dewoitine D.520 and Avia B.534. Crossed swords and the Lion of King Zvonimir... does it get any better than that? Icons of the '30's.

Tnarg

I worry that they & Silver Wings are working on the same subjects.

They are, but twice is better than once !

This subject looks interesting, especially the 10 schemes included !

• 2 weeks later...

I like the one that "goes to 11" since those pre-war Bulgarian markings are pretty scarce. Thanks for re-posting this because I couldn't see it when I looked at the facebook link, not being in their club nor having their secret decoder ring.

Have fun,

Tnarg

• 4 weeks later...