AH-64 Apache, Revell 1/32

Azgaron

Thanks Shawn and Maru! :)

That bottom panel was a bit of a pain to get in place, and would have been even harder if the legs would have been mounted, I think.

I got a question about those "do not grab" decals. There are four of them and according to the instructions there should be 2 on each side (left and right), but looking at your build Shawn, and on pics, there are three clearly visible on the right side, and I can't tell if there's anyone at all on the other side. Not sure it's needed there, as that side is closed.

That panel on the inside has to go a bit further to the rear, otherwise it won't fit due to the glass.

More pics soon I hope! :)

HÃ¥kan

I used ref pics and a white berol pencil to write that detail on.

i wouldn't bother putting them on the "fixed side"...who's gonna grab there or read it?

My thought too, so I'm skipping that side.

Nice progress, HÃ¥kan!

Kev

Thanks Kev! :)

HÃ¥kan

First decals in place! :)

ah-64_apache_32nd_decals_1.jpg

Actually first time I think I won't bother with visible decal film as the real ones seems to look that way.

Getting the canopy in place seems a bit fiddly.

ah-64_apache_32nd_canopy_glass_3.jpg

First problem is the panel I've mentioned, that needs to sit quite a bit further back compared to the instructions and locator tabs, or it will simply get stuck on the middle window.

Second it seems like the front window won't close as that thing on the panel hits the window. Might have to sand it down a bit.

Was this a problem for you Shawn?

HÃ¥kan

First decals in place! :)

ah-64_apache_32nd_decals_1.jpg

Actually first time I think I won't bother with visible decal film as the real ones seems to look that way.

Getting the canopy in place seems a bit fiddly.

ah-64_apache_32nd_canopy_glass_3.jpg

First problem is the panel I've mentioned, that needs to sit quite a bit further back compared to the instructions and locator tabs, or it will simply get stuck on the middle window.

Second it seems like the front window won't close as that thing on the panel hits the window. Might have to sand it down a bit.

Was this a problem for you Shawn?

HÃ¥kan

Yup had the same issue with the fuse panel. It was only on early Apaches (which this kit depicts) so you're stuck with it.

I can try (no promises) to get a pic of mine if you want?

also

dont forget to drill out the tailrotor housing intake!

Edited by Shawn M