jmel

1/32 Eagle decals

I've had this sheet on the back burner for a while now, but due to the enormous response to the 1/32 Viper and 1/32 F-4E/G sheets, I think it is time for a 1/32 F-15C/E sheet.  

Markings include MiG killers, Aggressors, former Aggressors, and two Strike Eagles.  Full stencils are included for one F-15E and one F-15C.  These will be part of the next round of decals, so look for them shortly.

As always, they will be available at the Reid Air Publications/Speed Hunter Graphics webstore.

32007_SHG.jpg

32007a_SHG.jpg

32007_instructions_SHG.jpg

Edited by jmel

And please release some A-10 decals in 1/32!!

I promise you that you'll be very happy this summer.

I was hoping for some more front line jets myself.But, don't get me wrong I'm in for sure on this sheet! Bring 'em on.

Chuck

I thought you wanted Kadena??

Jake, I did want Kadena, and you did it. Many thanks. I just like to build plain line jets and combat squadrons. I know, I'm weird. HA! Those are great looking schemes, most importantly it's a new 32nd scale Eagle sheet.  Again, don't get me wrong, I'm very pleased with this sheet.

Chuck

Great looking sheet. I love the fact you added the former aggressors othis sheet, but you added the Eglin bird...wow. Please, add that to your future A-10 sheet as well as there is nothing.

You confused me.  Add what to the A-10 sheet?