The Modern Eagle Guide, 2nd Edition

jmel

With a relatively firm arrival date from the printing company, I'm going to turn on the ordering links for the Modern Eagle Guide.  I'm told to expect its arrival the week of 7 March.  I will begin shipping immediately upon receipt.

The 2nd Edition Eagle Guide is much larger than the first book, coming in at 204 pages and 1034 full-color images. About 75% of the images are all new, taken over the past two or three years. It gives greater coverage of the early jets, but also better coverage of the export jets such as the Korean, Saudi,and Singapore export Strike Eagles.

Retail cost is $39.95.  Shipping overseas is fairly pricey, thanks to all the recent cost hikes from the USPS.  Unfortunately, there is only so much I can do about that.

Thanks for all the support over the years, everyone. It's hard to believe it's been over seven years since I printed the first Modern Eagle Guide.

EagleGuide_cover1.jpg

TheModernEagleGuide2ndEditionTOC.jpg

TheModernEagleGuide2ndEdition42-43.jpg

TheModernEagleGuide2ndEdition146-147.jpg

TheModernEagleGuide2ndEdition82-83.jpg

TheModernEagleGuide2ndEdition94-95.jpg

TheModernEagleGuide2ndEdition122-123.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads-up.

Definitely want one of these but I'm going to have to find some place to buy them over here. $19 for shipping makes the total price much higher :hmmm:

Lovely looking book Jake, just hope I can find one this side of the pond for sensible money.

Cheers.

Definitely want one of these but I'm going to have to find some place to buy them over here. $19 for shipping makes the total price much higher :hmmm:

Lovely looking book Jake, just hope I can find one this side of the pond for sensible money.

Cheers.

I completely understand, Guy.  The actual shipping cost is $34.  I'm eating nearly half of the cost as it is.  I wish there was a better option.

I completely understand, Guy.  The actual shipping cost is $34.  I'm eating nearly half of the cost as it is.  I wish there was a better option.

Yikes!  :blink: That sucks Jake. I guess it's a pretty heavy book though.

All being well I can find one over here. If not, I shall save up and get one direct. Either way I'm having one! ;)

Cracking job bro'.

• 2 weeks later...
It's been two weeks, but I am finally caught up on all orders placed up through yesterday. In the 8 years I've been in business, I have never had this much of a response for any new item, and I still can't believe how many boxes I packed and shipped every day since the new Eagle book returned from the printing company.  

I sincerely apologize for those who have had to wait a while to receive their order. I know when I order something online, I want it now, and I know it's frustrating to wait.  I am sorry.  I wish I had a better excuse, but I simply wasn't prepared for the massive amount of orders.

At any rate, THANK YOU everyone for the support. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, unfortunately the Eagle is not on my lst of favourite jets. Knowing the Viper Guide I really love your books, Jake. The best references I've ever had in my greedy hands...

Now, a re-issue of a Phantom Guide would be most welcome. Would there be any detail pics of the F-4F? As a German modeller that would be my variant of choice.

Cheers

Rainer