F-15 wheels?

Madelf75

Ours are in production and will be released within a month with versions for the A and the C. Our wheels/ tires are CAD drawn from with the assistance of Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and Boeing, and 3D printed. Our sets come with hubs to fit Tamiya and Revell kits. Check out our forum here on LSP for info and pictures.

Edited by ghatherly

Ours are in production and will be released within a month with versions for the A and the C. Our wheels/ tires are CAD drawn from with the assistance of Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and Boeing, and 3D printed. Our sets come with hubs to fit Tamiya and Revell kits. Check out our forum here on LSP for info and pictures.

Wonderful !

I used the Tamiya vinyl tyres for my E, but i will NEED this for my C !

Here are some TURBO CAD shots of both.  More in the GTR Forum.

First the C:

F-15C%20Assy%2001_zpsqmsktdun.jpg

F-15C%20Assy%2003_zpsq11b4cng.jpg

The A:

Tuesday%20December%2029%202015_zpslnvtrh

Saturday%20January%2030%202016%206-2_zps

Saturday%20January%2030%202016%202_zpsn5

Thursday%20January%2014%202016_zpsofbbev

As I mentioned, the Brake is the same on the A and the C wheels.   The wheels are a two part assembly with the tire separate for ease of painting and assembly.   The Brake rotor is first attached to the landing gear and then the wheel fits onto the rotor.   F-15E wheels are also being released for the Tamiya kit and the set will include the steering dampener for the nose gear leg.

We also have plans for the F-16 family of wheels and landing gear changes for Tamiya/Academy kits and other US jets.

Edited by ghatherly