WNW Hannover Bites the Dust

OldTroll

I was willing to sell mine for only the dollar equivalent of £9,999.98 plus s&h but I just got my Pheon decals in the mail, sorry guys! I would sell my RE.8 too, but it's so ugly, I relate to it.

Edited by Fred Jack

I wish I had snagged an Re8 when I had the chance.

Strangely I like that plane a lot.

I miss some of what had gone away with from their line but if they keep releasing fun subjects going forward I'll be happy. Might finally pick up an Fe2b though before I lose out on them...

Zach.

Unfortunately, once they are gone, they have stayed gone, with the possible exception of the W.29 at a rather large premium if you have to buy a Felixstowe to get one. They keep suggesting that they will make more of the "special" variety, but there appear to be too many shiny new ones left to release to get around to doing that.

I would have thought that the D.VII series would be a license to print money, but they are gone. As long as Sir Peter likes "ugly" planes, I will be a very happy man, because they are certainly beautiful in my eyes. (All those two seaters, bring them on).

Tnarg

An Albie version DVII. Not sure yet, I'm very excited about the shapeways bits.

So far, I have an OAW and one Alb on the way (once I finish paying for it), but another certainly wouldn't hurt.

I must say I bought way to many Wingnut kits including some I didn't really find super attractive like the RE-8 and DH-9 plus a few of the German two sweaters.

I'm super glad I did as the aircraft I didn't really like that much I have come to find very cool like the Re-8.

Now they are gone I'm very happy to not be chasing them.