Sign in to follow this  
Tom Krouse

Has anyone started the new PZL-11 yet?

Tom..have you not seen the Silver Wings thread on the same aircraft you speak of....

Go to Silver Wings sub forum and third item from your thread is discussion ..photos ..decal sheets on there..

Hope that helps....

Edited by MARU5137

The only progress I have made is opening mine, drooling on it, washing off the mold release (and drool) and returning it to the box awaiting a full (younger) body transplant or an improvement in my building skills.  I cannot wait to see one of these completed by one of the many master builders here.

I've seen one. my copy has been on order for a couple months and I'm patiently waiting to get it. I still have not received shipping info..

Same thing for me. I'm already busy anyway, but i already know i will be a happy man when i will receive my kits !

The only progress I have made is opening mine, drooling on it, washing off the mold release (and drool) and returning it to the box awaiting a full (younger) body transplant or an improvement in my building skills.  I cannot wait to see one of these completed by one of the many master builders here.

And when you will get back to it, you're going to wash off the mold release again because you wont remember you already did it. :)