Lets help LSP Kevin out to get a new computer.

ericg

As my old mum would say (bless her) the support and generosity of the members "warms the cockles of your heart" (don't ask what the cockles of the heart are!!).  It is also testament of course to the esteem that we have for Kev and for the value that we put on the site and its universal family.

Max

Just sent a modest contribution to the cause (poor ol' Canadian dollar appears headed for nearest hospice).

Salvaging the data on the old machine should NOT be an insurmountable problem - lots of help appears readily available here on LSP.

Good luck Kevin.

Norm.

I think you will find there's a glitch on Paypal if you try and do any refunds Kev.

Don't think they will be accepted.

Funny that.

:coolio:

Definitely NOT what I'm suggesting, but Paypal does do refunds as an FYI (in case you were being serious). 

I ordered several items from Radu some years ago, but as he sent them all in one package, he refunded me the excess postage his site software had racked up, setting up a Paypal account using my email addy to do so. The only thing is that as he's based in Ireland which uses Euros as currency, and I'm in Northern Ireland

which uses £GBP, the conversion can result in odd looking amounts.

I can't tell you how humbled I am by this amazing show of support, guys. And it's not simply words, either: you guys are literally putting your money where your mouth is. I'm so completely blown away that I no longer know how to express it.

Thank you one and all.

Kev