[G] MiG-23MLD Flogger-K - Trumpeter 1:32.

Gelerth

Hat down and deep bow. It will be nice to make one more picture with all those weapons in front of it :)

Here you go:

_MG_0083.jpg
_MG_0084.jpg

Really excellent and a very imaginative way of displaying it! If it's a monument, though, wouldn't it have some rust streaks somewhere?

Thank you Bill. I haven't noticed such streaks on the real plane on monument, that's why I didn't add them to my model.

Man that is super impressive.

Thanks for sharing

Thank you very much.

Great work and paintjob and unusual Display. Like it much. :punk: :punk:

Thank you Urs.

Well, I stand corrected, thanks! Nothing like checking with real life, LOL!

True. Well, in fact looking for some more photos of the real postument I found two versions of this plane. One was just right after blue camo was painted. Colors were crazy and the whole plane looked really unnatural with bright blue. :-D

Second one was some time after the first one where colors were faded. But even then, plane was looking very good, without rust, streaks, etc. I prefered the second one, but I've added some streaks only. ;-)

Gelerth

Excellent manner of display, top-notch execution of build - Outstanding!

Cheers,

D.B.

Thank you very much D.B. I'm really glad that you like my work.

Well, in fact looking for some more photos of the real postument I found two versions of this plane. One was just right after blue camo was painted. Colors were crazy and the whole plane looked really unnatural with bright blue. :-D

Second one was some time after the first one where colors were faded. But even then, plane was looking very good, without rust, streaks, etc. I prefered the second one, but I've added some streaks only. ;-)

I would think that even aluminum or titanium is being secured with iron-based fasteners? You can anodize steel to prevent corrosion, but many of the old aircraft I've seen show a little bit of streaking in spots. But I'm sure it all depends. It's conjecture on my part, I admit as much.