[G] MiG-23MLD Flogger-K - Trumpeter 1:32.

Gelerth

hi

a very attractive displayed Mig 23 , original scheme , plaisant thread build , good job mate !!!!!!!! I rather like the last display option , but it's a matter of taste ..... isn't it????.... I must add a Mig 23 in my build list !!!!!!

Alain

Thank you very much Alan for your comment. Of course you can choose what option suits you best. I like it too, however the monument plane has something mesmerizing in it.

Beautiful job on a relatively rare build.  Everything about it is super interesting to look at.  :goodjob:

Thank you very much Chuck. I'm happy that you like my work.

...this is so cool, i have no words, man... I love it..., great job dude

Thank you very much.

This is a seriously impressive project, mate. Well done for finishing it to such a high standard. May I publish it on the website?

Kev

Hie Kev. Thank you for very nice comment. Yes, of course you can publish it. Thanks again.

Awesome job Galerth! I really like your painting and weathering. Beautiful all around.

Jay

Big thanks Jay.

Brawo Przemku

Super WORK

Dziękuję bardzo.

Wow !

How you did? Man i think that's the most amazing Flogger i've ever seen !

I love the unusual post-service camo, the very high level of detail, the great painting skills, the original "monument" stand (more coherent with the paint scheme in my opinion).... Everything is great !!!!

Definitely love it !

That's just making my "Floggerite" itching again, and wanting to start one !

Edited by Zero77

Wow !

How you did? Man i think that's the most amazing Flogger i've ever seen !

I love the unusual post-service camo, the very high level of detail, the great painting skills, the original "monument" stand (more coherent with the paint scheme in my opinion).... Everything is great !!!!

Definitely love it !

That's just making my "Floggerite" itching again, and wanting to start one !

I must say that I'm not sure how I did it. It just happened but thank you very much for your kind words.

I'm always saying to myself that next one will be OOB but somehow in magical way some aftermarket addons are found on my workbench. ;-)

Go ahead and start your Flogger - it was a very nice build. Model is very good in my opinion.

Very nice build and scheme - especially like the 'swing wing' tell-tale weathering!

Iain

Iain - thank you very much. It was the hardest thing to recreate and I was not sure how to do it. Then I just put some wash then push the tissue folded in four to the wing and start moving the wing. I repeat this process 3-4 time for every part of wing until I decided that's enough.

Thank you Kev. I'm very happy.

That is an awesome build! Only your 27th!!!! I must have done 10 times that in my life and still can't come close to this. Hats off!

Thank you. You build 270 planes?!? WOW, that's something I would not expect. Congatulation. I do not think I will live long enough to get close to 200.

Very nice work, really amazing result, contrats!!

Thank you very much.