Source of Wright R-3350 engine

Wetwings

I'm looking for a Wright R-3350 engine in 1:32 - the earlier, non turbo compound variant fitted to, among others, the L-749 Constellation. Has anyone any suggestion as to a source, please?

Back to square one - Volks tells me they will only sell me an individual sprue if I've already bought the kit. As I have no need of or interest in a 1:32 Skyraider, it's too expensive to go down that path.

My intention is to build a 1:32 "power egg" for an L-749 Constellation. It will be displayed fully cowled, so the engine itself won't need to be super-detailed, as long as it shows enough detail front and back - mainly back, as the front will be largely hidden behind the cowling. I may have to draw the thing and get it 3D printed, but that could pan out being almost as costly as buying the Z-M kit. I would be grateful for any other suggestions!

OK - I *might* be able to run off some more from the moulds I took off the ZM engine (with their permission) for my Constellation project.

Done before I had my vacuum chamber so moulds not perfect - and may be iffy now - but I can cast in my pressure chamber.

So - no promises - I'll dig out the moulds and see if still serviceable - if they are - ping me your snail mail addy and I'll get some to you - do you just need 1, or 4?

I couldn't charge as that would be unfair to ZM and their IP - but I'm sure there's no issue in me sending you some copies.

Iain