P51H...............??

Jack

Glen....any news already on a possible KH P51H, i mean you "spoiled" us in 2015, and i'm totally thrilled to see the Streak and Flash, but i have even more expectations to be seeing a 32nd scale H-mustang......

happy newyear,

Jack.

• 4 weeks later...

I love the D, but the H just looks plain goofy to me for whatever reason. Maybe the tail fin, and/or smaller looking gear?   Not sure but either way, its not that appealing to me....................now the P/F-82 on the other hand!!!   

I know it doesnt seem to be on anyone elses wish list, but having the XP-82, I personally would LOVE to see an F-82G to reproduce "Ol 97" that was based in my home state.

Still, I know lots of folks would be happy with the H from KHM, so if its chosen I would be happy for those who have wanted one. 

I love the D, but the H just looks plain goofy to me for whatever reason. Maybe the tail fin, and/or smaller looking gear?   Not sure but either way, its not that appealing to me....................now the P/F-82 on the other hand!!!   

I know it doesnt seem to be on anyone elses wish list, but having the XP-82, I personally would LOVE to see an F-82G to reproduce "Ol 97" that was based in my home state.

Still, I know lots of folks would be happy with the H from KHM, so if its chosen I would be happy for those who have wanted one. 

I agree... It looks like a pregnant weasel on anemic legs...

I would not say no to a Cavalier version, or a Piper turbo version, though...

I will order one or two, regardless of who makes it...  What's not to like?  A few sprue variations could make the entire lightweight FG and J versions as well.

Mustang_H.jpg

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.  More historically significant being at the pinnacle of a technology.  Probably more potential than was given an opportunity to develop.

Mustang_H_00.jpg

My two cents...