EA-6B FRANKEN PROWLER 1/48( first kinetic model ever and last)

oppenheimer

hey guys, here are some pictures of my WIP on the Kinetic 1/48 EA-6B Prowler, slowly it is starting to look like a Prowler, still need to add some more weathering on the center fuselage section the nose will remain the same as the real Prowler dont get so dirty on the nose section and after the wings and the vertical stab

Kind of like how the walkways are coming along

_MG_1122_zps0af1e979.jpg

_MG_1127_zpsmipdzo1j.jpg

_MG_1126_zpsn76nvcou.jpg

_MG_1125_zpsy1tgjiun.jpg

Looks really good! I have read horror stories about that kinetic kit. Kudos to you for taking it on, outstanding air brush skills as well, and the weathering and shading makes me jealous!

Keep it up! Also are you going to have the wings folded?

Looks really good, and I can't wait to see this thing completed. I know the Hobby Boss and Trumpeter kits for the EA6 and or A6 variants, are a much better build, and go together really nice. 

I might try your weathering technique on my next jet build. I have no idea when that will be though, as I have devoted myself to armor as of recent. 

Guest Peterpools

Jorge

Thoroughly enjoying following your progress and amazed at your creativity and workmanship as always.

I'm finishing up a 48th scale project myself: Tamiya's P-47 Bubble Jug ( in the non LSP forum). Terrific kit and of course a a NMF.

Keep 'em coming

Peter