Spook figures available again now!

LSP_K2

Just a head's up, my local casting guru will soon be pouring some more Spook figures for me. As much as anything, I'm sort of "testing the waters" here, to gage interest. I'm assuming I can probably (hopefully) sell at least 10, so that's the initial quantity I've asked for, but still,...

Kit_zpswkfelope.jpg

DSC_4384a_zpsqllaffja.jpg

Spook_zpszlqleg8l.jpg

I'm planning to get at least 2 more.  I gotta  figure out what to do for the NAVY version since no gunpod.

Every Phantom Phan should have atleast 1 of these GUY's with their builds.

Keep up the GOOD WORK Kev,

Hope to order them soon

Thanks 

Jack

I'm planning to get at least 2 more.  I gotta  figure out what to do for the NAVY version since no gunpod.

Every Phantom Phan should have atleast 1 of these GUY's with their builds.

Keep up the GOOD WORK Kev,

Hope to order them soon

Thanks 

Jack

Thanks, Jack, it was a lot of fun, and a bit of a learning experience too.

Kev - brilliant!  What are the dimensions, "cos I think I definitely need one!!

Steve S.

Interesting question. Since I don't actually have one here (a sad reality that I just discovered yesterday). As far as memory serves, he's about 3" high, and base is about 7" diameter.

Great I want one. Love the Turkey. Can you give us a hint as to what pose it'll have?

The typical "gunfighter leaning" pose.

I want one too Kevin

Cool.

What's the price? Harv

Assuming my caster hasn't raised his rates, they'll be $40 each + $6 shipping, CONUS, with shipping elsewhere determined by location. On feebay, they'll be somewhat higher (probably $5 or so), to help offset the redundant fees incurred when selling that way.

I would take one figure too, but maybe without the basement. Looking forward for more figures :-)

Do you mean the base itself? The base goes with the figure, gratis. Not so with the Tomcat figure though, as there will be two distinctly different bases, so the recipient can specify one style or the other.