Mirage IIIc (Italeri) - Gentle "back to business" build

Loic

Nice work Loic. I have just dug my old Revell kit out of the attic to see what possibilities may present themselves to me to do something a little different with it.

Derek

Edited by Derek B

Thanks for the kind words mate ;)

I am sure there are plenty of opprotunities for you to run your magic.

As I see it, this kit is a rather good base, at least compared to what I use to work with (it even has work instruction! lol ) but there is lots of room for enhancement and possibly turn it into a master piece.

Thanks for the kind words mate ;)

I am sure there are plenty of opprotunities for you to run your magic.

As I see it, this kit is a rather good base, at least compared to what I use to work with (it even has work instruction! lol ) but there is lots of room for enhancement and possibly turn it into a master piece.

Thanks Loic. I need some scale overlays, then I shall decide (it may start out as a IIIE, but is doesn't necessarily mean that it will end up as one! ;) ).

Derek

OK.... got back to work yesterday and that does not help much with modelling activities....

But still, I managed to make some progress on the cockpit walls so I should post an update later this week.

Meanwhile, would anybody have good views of the left top side of the IP / gunsight area?

Thanks in advance  ;)

Edited by Loic