paul fisher

Meteor T.7 up for pre-order

Hi guys, 

The T.7 is done but for the decals and p/e to be run, we're going into production now so we're taking pre-orders on the website.

Many thanks for the response to my query about decals...at your request we've done the most popular , and colorful schemes. For my old buddy Tigger, we've got WL380, a camouflaged  ship from 74 (Tiger) Squadron, the black and orange  WS103 of 702 Squadron RNAS Yeovilton, and  WA725 of RAF Leuchars with the speed silver over yellow and black stripes on the belly with a bit of dayglo. Also, a simple but beautiful Royal Navy speed silver ship with blue rudders, WS116 out of Lossiemouth.

There's a mass of cockpit detail in this one, and since you don't have to chop off the tail it's a faster, easier build than the F.8 plus I've come up with a much easier set of intake fronts that don't require so much surgery.

We'll be shipping in early February if not sooner and we're offering the multiple kit 20% discount for those who want to build more than one.

Happy Holidays to all, and thanks for a great year!

IMG_20151219_102331542_zpsqkptkkyh.jpg

IMG_20151219_102558780_zpsjwlvrlvl.jpg

Lovely Paul! But I'll have to wait till next year sometime....Harv

That's a thing of great beauty Paul, love the Yeovilton option since it's 20 minutes away from me. There's a T7 in a very poor state in storage but getting to see it is difficult, though some time next year I hope. Order going in now! :)

Max

Very timely - just ordered a second HKM Mk 4 specifically for the T.7 job! Order will go in shortly.

Did you say NF.11?! I really have to pay more attention to these forums!

That's excellent news, time to pick up a couple of the Meteor kits and order your conversions.

This is what happens if you're off LSP for a few weeks! New PC bought last week (an iMac) and so I'm finding my way around it. Thinks last night, 'Wonder whats happening over as Fisher Models?' Gad zooks - a Meteor T7 conversion now ready to buy!! Trip to building society today to get dosh for boring new front door for house - plus a little extra for the T7. Order placed at lunchtime - how pleasing is that, and Paul has included the Leuchars option I suggested!! I just hope I don't get zapped by the Revenue!! 

Simon

Footnote - the new spellchecker is doing weird things - thought Cosford was Gosford yesterday - you have to watch these machines!

Edited by SimonCornes