1/32 A-4C Skyhawk Decals & Conversion

ziggyfoos

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Smitty44

Order complete! Please keep those USMC subject rolling! It would be nice to see some other markings for the A-6E other than 533, perhaps some VMA-121, and how I would love some decent VMA-214 decals for the A-4M. Sorry dont mean to be pesky, and thank you!!

Edited by Smitty44

hat about the A-4E/F decals? When can i order them?

Only when they're back from the printers. I don't like to do pre-orders, the exception is for this A-4C set since it involves also resin sets from AMS.

Order complete! Please keep those USMC subject rolling! It would be nice to see some other markings for the A-6E other than 533, perhaps some VMA-121, and how I would love some decent VMA-214 decals for the A-4M. Sorry dont mean to be pesky, and thank you!!

Thanks. As much as I'd love to do more A-6E's I don't have any plans right now to do any more.

Edited by ziggyfoos

Guest Smitty44

Thanks. As much as I'd love to do more A-6E's I don't have any plans right now to do any more.

Ya I just thought I would give it a try, thanks for all the good stuff!

Edited by Smitty44

• 1 month later...
Guest Smitty44

Wow! Just recieved my set today and I couldn't be happier. The decals are gorgeous, and I am most pleased with the instructions for the conversion which also detail what needs to be done to the Trumpy kit to render a beter A-4C. HArolds resin is lovely as always! Thanks guys! Keep those Marine Corps fast movers coming!!

Wow! Just recieved my set today and I couldn't be happier. The decals are gorgeous, and I am most pleased with the instructions for the conversion which also detail what needs to be done to the Trumpy kit to render a beter A-4C. HArolds resin is lovely as always! ...

Yes!  What Smitty said.  My pair arrived yesterday and look great!

Thanks all for the orders. Considering the limited nature and up-front costs I had to make on these, I was a bit nervous that these wouldn't be a big seller but I've been very pleasantly surprised.

As some have mentioned, I shipped out most pre-orders a week or so ago. I received more pre-orders than I expected and I already have gone through the first batch of conversions I received from Harold/AMS. This is why the website still shows them as "pre-order" rather than in stock. I hope to receive the last batch of the conversions from Harold soon. After that I hope to make them officially "in stock" and for those across the pond I'll also send the conversions/decals to Hannants as they have requested some as well.

Thanks again

(makes me want to do a second A-4C sheet....)