1:32 Focke-Wulf Ta-183 " Huckebein " - Limited edition resin k

upor

Looks great. That fuselage is quite nice, being hollow. Any decals?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark

decal developed separately by the manufacturer and will be offered separately.
I think that people are interested in the Luftwaffe has a few extra markings.)
Thank you.

A "Buy it Now" button would be most welcome.

D

Totally agree. For $90, you have my attention.

Also, I'm curious as to how, exactly, the main landing gear bays are to be completed. It would appear that you have to cut the openings out of the fuselage. Beyond that, I'm having trouble visualizing exactly how they are completed, from the parts shown in the photos. I've built the 1/48 Amtech kit and have been dreaming of one in "our" scale. I would love to get at least one of these kits, right away and depending on how it goes, maybe another one or two, at some point in the future.

Thanks, LEM, for posting and for making this kit a reality.

John

Edited by mywifehatesmodels

Lovely kit, even has 2 canopies for the cack-handed amongst us.

However, I must say that I'd not get into a bidding war to buy a brand new kit. EBay is a great platform, but I think you'd sell more with a "Buy it Now" button, perhaps with a non-VAT price for exports outside of the EU?

Lovely kit, even has 2 canopies for the cack-handed amongst us.

However, I must say that I'd not get into a bidding war to buy a brand new kit. EBay is a great platform, but I think you'd sell more with a "Buy it Now" button, perhaps with a non-VAT price for exports outside of the EU?

Agree. I need a buy it now easy button. This looks like a cool kit but there are at least 8 kits ahead of it on my list. eBay bidding sorta pins it at 20th on my list.

Rick

Also, I'm curious as to how, exactly, the main landing gear bays are to be completed. It would appear that you have to cut the openings out of the fuselage. Beyond that, I'm having trouble visualizing exactly how they are completed, from the parts shown in the photos.

Weren't the main gear "wells" intended to be just two bulkheads with the engine exposed within (similar to the Me P.1101)?

D

Weren't the main gear "wells" intended to be just two bulkheads with the engine exposed within (similar to the Me P.1101)?

D

I believe that was the case. There just doesn't seem to be much shown in the photos to really show how it's done, or what it might look like, unless I'm just not seeing it (but I'm the type of person that needs it right in front of my nose to understand, sometimes).

I can't see where the rear gear wells are?

Looks like you have to cut out the sections of the lower fuselage where they would be.

John

There just doesn't seem to be much shown in the photos to really show how it's done, or what it might look like, unless I'm just not seeing it (but I'm the type of person that needs it right in front of my nose to understand, sometimes).

Fair enough.

Seems pretty straight forward if these are the parts involved (notations are mine, and therefore could be incorrect):

LEMTa183_zpsha4rqkko.jpg

Still no word on that 'Buy It Now' option?  :shrug:

D

Fair enough.

Seems pretty straight forward if these are the parts involved (notations are mine, and therefore could be incorrect):

LEMTa183_zpsha4rqkko.jpg

Still no word on that 'Buy It Now' option?  :shrug:

D

I see what you mean, now. One of the pictures shows a bulkhead in place, around the engine. At first glance, I thought it was both bulkheads, sandwiched together and that left me scratching my head. I see now that they're actually different and would obviously be spaced to the front and rear of the gear bay. See what I mean about needing it right in front of me? :doh: :lol:

It's not long after sunrise there, now, so hopefully we can get some more input, soon.

John

Hello, thank you for your interest in our work.

on the button to buy now, auctions do for several reasons, one of them is a tradition and a way to sell several models at the same time (after the auction, I offer a few suggestions a second chance).

And of course the first resin castings best in quality (new forms).

Today will begin to upload photos of step by step instructions, it will clarify

the progress of our design solutions.