Aussie Mossie, RNZAF Trainer

Anthony in NZ

There are so many projects that I would like to build including a 1:32 scale DH60M CF-ADI that I test flew in 1979 after an 8 year rebuild.  I have plenty of reference material and the desire but am unable to see or hang onto model parts.  I've also had to sell my Grumman for the same reason.  It has been a good time in aviation for the past 65+ years.

Best regards from the West Coast of Canada

Barney 

RayandtheGypsy001.jpg

• 2 months later...

This photo sharing thing is getting painful eh?? I wonder why these guys are making this so difficult............................ oh yeah, money... duh :frantic: :frantic:

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the pics as well, hopefully they can be shared....

Wah-hoo Kev!

You are a legend mate.  I will post an update shortly on my progress

Cheers

Anthony

Well, to be fair, I didn't make this discovery! And it's really only a short-term fix, as once you say goodbye to Photobucket permanently, the photos will disappear again - permanently. Unless you move them elsewhere and update all the links first. Whatever you do, don't post any of the new photos to Photobucket!

Kev

Ok, so I have been making the Starboard side Instructors foldaway seat...3rd attempt.

I got another sprue from Mr Tamiya and ended up butchering a seat pan for the second seat

21014052_1424428580925560_32382482336115

Mr Surfacer on looking for blemishes

20992783_1425279034173848_70027073719400

And base coat of green.

IMG_0182_zpsyduqnbbu.jpg

There will be a small amount of wear added and a light wash. I started some plumbing last night, so it should all start looking quite busy.

Just waiting on my HGW Seatbelts, plus I need to modify the instructors harness attach point on the spar box

Thanks for looking and thanks to Kev for showing me the fix....

Anthony

Edited by Anthony in NZ