Tornado F3

wunwinglow

Tim,

I will definitely go for everything that applies to a GR.4 update including the intakes when you have it all put together!  From what I have seen so far this looks amazing!!!  Plus factor ten!

Let me know like the others and you can count me in.

Thanks,

What a fantastic job you are making of this, very inspirational.

If you decide to produce a F3 conversion set, I'd like a set.

I'd also like 2 sets of intakes as well please, one for the F3 you'll hopefully produce, and one for my stalled GR4 build that's on the shelf of doom, because I couldn't work out how to fix the intakes!!

Twentyten

Edited by twentyten

Now we have a superb rendition of the F3 being expertly crafted, which of you fine decal producers is happy to generate markings and stencils for our collective masterpieces once complete?

Living in hope ..........!

Wow! Thanks again you lot for the encouragement!!  Sorry this has been going in fits and starts, but it is making progress! I have a few more parts almost ready to test, but the printer has been flat out doing real work, so I have to fit in around that.

I have no idea when this is going to be ready, or a price yet, but I will keep you posted here if I may. Resin has been delivered, but I won't be making any moulds until I'm happy it will all work together. 

Decals, I have them in progress too, several friends have offered help in various forms, so I don't think that will be a problem. Other than deciding which squadrons to cover.....

More shortly,

Tim