Tornado F3

wunwinglow

Thanks, I had to ask twice if it was priced correctly :)! No worries regarding the timescale, I can only imagine how much work has to go into producing the F-3 conversion and intake upgrades.

Not sure if it would help at all but I have some experience of scratch-building, basic silicone mould-making and resin casting. Please feel free to ask there's anything I can do to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks David!

Latest news from the shed....

12916864_920057918113421_681916582341388

Latest try with the intake ducts and a replacement bulkhead. This fits all the way around the fuselage rather than the kit one which has a big gap under the upper fuselage section. I also put some slightly better looking fans on it, not that you will be able to see much of them!

More soon. Sorry this is taking a while!

Tim

Edited by wunwinglow

Kev, yes of course that would be fine. Anyone following will still be able to come back to it if it eas moved?

Absolutely! I'll leave a pointer in LSP Discussion for it, which will be visible for 30 days.

Kev

Chuck, OK, decision made, and resin ordered!! I'll run them off 'on demand', but it will be a little while yet, as there is a lot left to sort out, And I have no idea on costs yet either. It will be what it will be. And yes, it will need the intake ramps and bullets, they are quite prominent.

Tim

Edited by wunwinglow