Tornado F3

wunwinglow

I have a friend, who has just started looking at the Tornado F3 as a project. However, I, I mean he, already has several projects on the go, so I don't want anyone encouraging him in any way, especially not by suggesting which squadron markings or ordnance loadouts I, I mean he, should be considering. So please, could you all just ignore this message. Thank you. From him. Not me.

I don't want to encourage you, sorry I mean him, but one would look really good. On that basis you, sorry him, should build it and put it with yours, sorry his other models whever you, he keeps them. What about the 1990's raspberry ripple 

If it goes wrong you, er, he can always do a diorama...

image_38.jpeg

Somewhat reminiscent of my ailing Flagons. At least with this one there's a lot of off-the-shelf gear including most of the airframe.

Is your friend in the mirror thinking of making a conversion set while the Revell GR.4 remains available?

Tony

Nice idea Tony, although that is pretty much what the workbench looks like now!! His, not mine. A-hem.

Graham, if you wanted to enlighten me to the issues, I'll make sure he doesn't get to hear them. Hopefully then it will be all too much and I can get back to the Swordfish. Him, his Swordfish. ðŸ˜

There was one put out by somebody who allegedly proved slightly unreliable in delivery.

It would be tempting to see a new and available F.3 conversion set, though Revell's now back to issuing the ECR mouldings...

http://www.modellversium.de/kit/artikel.php?id=10885

...thankfully in grey rather than black plastic

Tony