AIMS

Pastor John

Hi everyone, as you know I am building a 1/32 Trumpeter Me 262 using my reccon conversion at the mo, having decided to have both the upper engine cowls open I have had to spend time looking at photos of all the plumbing and decided I am going to stop and produce an aftermarket product that will help make things look better - namely a small sheet of 4 thou thick 1mm wide hexagons with a 0.5mm hollow center for wire.

I think at the same time I might produce a small set just of the latches as otherwise I will have to cannibalise 2x sets of my Me 262 A1a/U3 conversion just to get enough latches for have these upper cowls open, I will include enough latches of the frame for cannon bay and both engines plus spares.

Hope there will be some interest, thanks for reading

John

Hi Guys, ok so here is a pic of what I will produce as a small PE set for some detailing on the 1/32 Trumpeter Me 262 engines, please note the highlighted area of the interior stiffeners for the upper cowls - I have no photo covering this area - please help someone - also check the rest is correct as it is made up from 3 different photos and one's eye go funny. I might produce the 2 sizes of hexagon nuts as a separate product as well as the latches but hope you can see why I have drawn what you can see. Best wishes, John

engine%20parts%20for%20Me%20262_zpsswpry

Hi guys thanks to some great help from fellow modelers I have been able to get this little set finished - will get is sent off to factory soon £TBC. As you can see there are more thank enough latches and hexagon bolts for other projects

Best wishes

John

32PE001%20Me%20262%20engine%20jpg_zpsvo5

Hi Guys, had to change a few things - I went and used the front bracket design that holds the lower cowling to the engine (part 15 in last post) as the design for the middle and rear brackets which is wrong. I have thus corrected that but also noticed that some little linkages would not go amiss (part 14 below) - the only way however I could think of designing the connecting rods from the said linkages was to provide a simple head and short tail which can be spliced into the top of some rod?!?! I am sure people do not want flat PE rods on 1/32 models do they? Anyway please check it over - I will wait a week before sending it off so if there is anything else needed let me know

32PE001%20Me%20262%20engine%20jpg_zpszzc