Ansaldo A.1 "Balilla" coming from Aviattic

Iain

Wow, this box looks absolutely lovely !

But at first, i thought there would be 2 boxings, one italian and one polish/russian. It seems that finally they went for only one boxing. Not an issue for me anyway, i'll need 2 box as it is totally impossible for me to make a strict choice between the italian and the polish schemes, they are too beautiful, so both will have to be built. :)

THe one with the red swastika is a latvian A.1, i guess, it looks very good, too.

Edited by Zero77

Well, I'm not so sure there will be a single release as the box looks more like a prototype than anything else! The title seems to indicate a postwar type only and the text is only a random one... Wait and see.

Possibly.... Unless new boxes are now written in latin ! :)

Anyway, this airplane is so beautiful.... And the amazing polish version, iconic of the struggle against bolshevism, would be the perfect companion for the Silver WIngs PZL P.11 !

And both were considered the best aircraft of the world when they were designed.

Where did you find the picture, Iain? Facebook?

Edited by Zero77

Anyway, this airplane is so beautiful.... And the amazing polish version, iconic of the struggle against bolshevism, would be the perfect companion for the Silver WIngs PZL P.11 !

And both were considered the best aircraft of the world when they were designed.

Definitely iconic in Polish colors against those baddies, plus you get the knight (St. George?) and the dragon, which is about as cool as it gets for fuselage art. The question is whether you can build only two.

Tnarg