is it windy yet?

Tamiya's next 1:32 release will be....(your bet goes here)

As I've said many times before, Trumpeter (and HB) have some real gems in their lineup.  The 1/32 SBD, TBM, Me262, and Swordfish are spectacular.  Coincidentally (?) there are really, really nice 1/48 kits of all those types from other manufacturers.  Coincidence?

And then there's the rest of their lineup.  Of which the less said, the better.

A late type Corsair-prefferably -5- or P-47 would be great for me

Edited by hayaman

As I've said many times before, Trumpeter (and HB) have some real gems in their lineup.  The 1/32 SBD, TBM, Me262, and Swordfish are spectacular.  Coincidentally (?) there are really, really nice 1/48 kits of all those types from other manufacturers.  Coincidence?

And then there's the rest of their lineup.  Of which the less said, the better.

I'll probably give in eventually and get the Trumpeter Avenger, Dauntless, Me262, and Swordfish. Not likely to see anyone else doing them any time soon.

And for the same reason, I'll probably get the Hobbyboss Il-2 and P-61 as well.

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see a 1/32 SR-71 blackbird. Also, some modern jet, F-22, F-35. There's a chance the last two might be done by trumpeter, but not in any standard the Tamiya would produce.

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see a 1/32 SR-71 blackbird. Also, some modern jet, F-22, F-35. There's a chance the last two might be done by trumpeter, but not in any standard the Tamiya would produce.

It ain't 1/32, but Tanmodel is planning a 1/48 Blackbird...

It ain't 1/32, but Tanmodel is planning a 1/48 Blackbird...

Even in 1:48 it's gigantic. This one appeared at our regional back in September. I'll stick with my 1:72 Hasegawa kit for now.

09%2012%2015%20028_zpsfi8xwrbw.jpg

I have a suspicion Tamiya will build a modern jet.  Perhaps a Eurofighter or F-35 or F-22.

There would be no one on the planet more shocked than me if either of those were to come to pass.  I can't see them doing a new jet that isn't an F-16 or that hasn't been flown by the JASDF, and neither of the ones you mention fits that description.

An F-22 would be way cool!!!

MiG-29A/C/UB/SMT - So many countries fly this bird.  A lot of options for colors and markings.

MiG-25 - A big 'un!!!

Yak-1/3/7/9 - I can't believe there isn't more love for this stuff???  A lot of options for colors and markings.

:piliot:

Guest Smitty44

I actually have always thought the Thunderbirds mold filled with some gray plastic in a National Guard boxing, say a Block 32 would be something they might do! I still think a Hellcat is pending, and irrigardless of what alot of us think or say say we would ALL buy a Tamiya 109 and it would be a wise buisness decision for Tamiya to do one. Just as WnW would be wise to do a Dr ! and a Camel. their quality is so far above the rest it would be futile to resist!!