Tamiya's next 1:32 release will be....(your bet goes here)

is it windy yet?

As I've said many times before, Trumpeter (and HB) have some real gems in their lineup.  The 1/32 SBD, TBM, Me262, and Swordfish are spectacular.  Coincidentally (?) there are really, really nice 1/48 kits of all those types from other manufacturers.  Coincidence?

And then there's the rest of their lineup.  Of which the less said, the better.

I'll probably give in eventually and get the Trumpeter Avenger, Dauntless, Me262, and Swordfish. Not likely to see anyone else doing them any time soon.

And for the same reason, I'll probably get the Hobbyboss Il-2 and P-61 as well.

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see a 1/32 SR-71 blackbird. Also, some modern jet, F-22, F-35. There's a chance the last two might be done by trumpeter, but not in any standard the Tamiya would produce.

It ain't 1/32, but Tanmodel is planning a 1/48 Blackbird...

:hmmm: An IJN A5M5 on the level of the Spit and Mustangs already on the shelves   :whistle:

they did a Zero was the first of their series of 1/32 WW2 warbirds and is an outstanding kit that set the standard for the rest of the series, I have built one and have another in the stash.  They have produced two types, an early Pearl Harbour Zero and a later version.

Edited by BarryWilliams

they did a Zero was the first of their series of 1/32 WW2 warbirds and is an outstanding kit that set the standard for the rest of the series, I have built one and have another in the stash.  They have produced two types, an early Pearl Harbour Zero and a later version.

He's referring to the Claude, Barry, not the Zero.