HK b25

Phartycr0c

Following on from the completion of the B25 is the associated diorama. 

Firstly the main event 

DSC_4570.jpg

DSC_4566.jpg

DSC_4567.jpg

and now in its home setting. 

DSC_4581.jpg

DSC_4580.jpg

DSC_4583.jpg

DSC_4582.jpg

Excellent figures are from Youkei Mura P51 range. The clothing on a couple of the figures is a little shiny and could probably take a toning down other than that im pretty happy. 

She will be at Telford next weekend for those interested. 

Very well executed! BUT - does anyone have any idea how much a prop for the real thing weighs? If it is more than the average man, that pulley arrangement won't work! (Sorry, my inner engineer is at work here.)

Very well executed! BUT - does anyone have any idea how much a prop for the real thing weighs? If it is more than the average man, that pulley arrangement won't work! (Sorry, my inner engineer is at work here.)

Probably right, The kit is designed for use against the P 51 but I thought why not? its something different. I suppose a double pulley arrangement would be ideal but im c**p at scratching such small details  :notworking:      

Thanks all for the positive replies folks.

This really did get bogged down with all the interior fitting out, that, when I came to unmasking, could hardly be seen. Anyhow, deadline met, just need somewhere to store it. 

Fancying something quicker and smaller next time. Again sorry for being rubbish with the build thread. 

Edited by Phartycr0c