1/16 Panther UPDATE 1/1/16 Schwarz Panzer

LSP_Paul

Good to see this monster underway. It reminds me that I need to finish my own T-34/85. I'm already planning on the (eventual) purchase of the big Jagdtiger when it becomes available too. I also have the 1:25 Panther and Jagdpanther to get at,... one of these days.

Good to see this monster underway. It reminds me that I need to finish my own T-34/85. I'm already planning on the (eventual) purchase of the big Jagdtiger when it becomes available too. I also have the 1:25 Panther and Jagdpanther to get at,... one of these days.

Thanks K2 plugin along slow but sure. If I ever do a Jagdtiger it will be a Torro RC one that I detail out and possibly repaint.

Paul

I was going to ask about zimmerit but I saw that you're planning a late version so it won't be needed. Otherwise that could have covered most of the sink marks.

I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Carl

Carl,

No matter what I did for a final finish treatment, some of the sink makrs were so bad it would have had to be filled first, very unusual for Tamiya.Thanks for following along.

Paul 

Nice start Paul!  These big tanks certainly are imposing projects, can't wait to see how it goes together

Matt  :frantic:

Thanks Matt, they are workbench pigs as far as space, but to me I LOVE the amount of detail I can get into a huge project like this.

Thanks for following along.

Paul