Westland Wessex HU.5 - Fly 1/32

MBG

Awesome!

I have this on pre-order, and it was only supposed to have come out yesterday!    Glad you have a start on this, and I will be starting on my ASAP too, or as soon as I can anyway.\

Question for you on the kit...................

From these pics AND the pics Ive seen on the net, there is no other option for the front engine intake grill other than the resin cover it comes with?   No screen for the intake?

I assume not, but I have a plan for mine, and will be trying to scratch one up, if the kit doesnt come with one.

Wow, wow, wow...I didn't know this subject was/is made in 1/32. Totally awesome with wonderful markings. So, who is Fly and where can I buy their kit?

MBG, great kit buddy. So, I'll follow along to see this Hot build ;)

Mike

Here ya go Mike!

http://www.fly814.cz/

Gentlemen ... slowly preparing individual parts for construction.

Out2gtcha - Unfortunately, there is no grille / mesh at the intake. It is only a cover of resin.

Also I think about making from scratch elements intake ... but ... The whole space inside is empty, We will have to scratch the whole front part (turbine)

a_Westland_Wessex-2_zpsbf8fae2b.jpgorigi

Those are some awesome decal schemes!  Definitely have to look into this one, even though it's in an odd scale for a helicopter 

Matt  :frantic:

I think our KING scale should have been the scale for ALL helos!  1/35th is the odd scale for me personally. Im kinda a bit of a scale snob, and enjoy models in my cabinet in the same scale with relation to each other.    For me tanks and vehicles and what-not are ok (i guess) in 35th but I think 1/35th is a total waste of scale, and wish Tamiya had never come out with it, and just gone 32nd from the jump................we would have SO SO many more possibilities for airplane and helo dioramas and or airplane and car dios.