Bitten by a Mosquito!

Wolf Buddee

Wolf, it never ceases to amaze me the clarity and neatness of your work. I spend four hours masking something and it still doesn't come close to looking that nice!

Still have so much to learn from you, thanks for taking the time to explain your processes as you go :)

Craig

Thanks Craig,

I can assure you, the sentiments are mutual my friend. I wouldn't even know where to start if I were to attempt what you've done so far with your B-17! The beauty of LSP is that there are so many different, fantastic, skill sets on display here. We can all be inspired and choose to learn from one another. It's a wonderful community eh?

Cheers,

Wolf

Now THAT! is some damn nice detail work.  Why are there chains on the bulkhead?  Are they for lock-down pins?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks Mark, much appreciated!

The chains are indeed for for keeping the lock-down pins from dropping and having the armorers loose valuable time looking for them. They're a wonderful inclusion on Eduard's part but they are very tiny and working with them was definitely a bit of a strain on my old eyes. I was tempted to leave some of 'em off but succumbed to AMS so they're all there as per the instructions.

Cheers,

Wolf

Well, that settles it. When I build mine, everything will be closed up. I cannot begin to have the patience, skill and eye sight to do what you do Mr Wolf.

Summer is for wimps, just get on with this build so we can all enjoy the spectacle while we recline in our deck chairs enjoying the summer weather.

:goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:

Thanks Don!

Ha! Just make sure you pipe in cold drinks and supply me with a live feed of ongoing summer activities. That'll hold me 'till the granddaughters arrive. Then I'll be in full Opa mode and modelling will play second fiddle!

Cheers,

Wolf

Incredible build Wolf. Makes it hard for me to go back to my very stalled build. I'll get her done one day. I need the bench space back :)

Carl

Thanks Carl. Yes, you definitely have to get back to the Mossie! Hopefully sooner than later as you'd already done such a fantastic job on what you'd finished. C'mon we need another 418 Squadron Mossie! You could do Moonbeam McSwine, another black bottomed Mossie as a tribute to your lost HK build.

Cheers,

Wolf

Always top notch Wolf!  love it

Ron

Thanks Ron. You too have to get back to your Mosquito! We need to do a tribute to 418 Squadron! They were the best of the best in using the Mosquito.

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Ron. You too have to get back to your Mosquito! We need to do a tribute to 418 Squadron! They were the best of the best in using the Mosquito.

Cheers,

Wolf

Yes they were, and my first boss was a mechanic in the squadron from the time they flew Bostons until the end of the war.  His Mossie was TH-F Pappy Yokum

I'll get back at it some day.  I haven't had any build time in a long time.

Off the charts mate!

Just been busy organising a load of Auster parts out of BC funnily enough!

Andy had provided me the final Instructors seat armour details for me to now press forward.

Thanks for the inspiration! Words truly fail me....

Cheers

Anthony

Yes they were, and my first boss was a mechanic in the squadron from the time they flew Bostons until the end of the war.  His Mossie was TH-F Pappy Yokum

I'll get back at it some day.  I haven't had any build time in a long time.

That would be a cool one to do! Anyone do the nose art for Pappy Yokum?

Cheers,

Wolf