Bitten by a Mosquito!

Wolf Buddee

Wolf, I can't accept that you are passing us off photos of the real aircraft and claiming credit!! ;) outstanding reality in miniature!!

Love it!!

Cheers

Alan

It's really a treat to see your work, thanks for sharing bro!!

Very kind words Alan! Thank-you!  :blush:

Cheers,

Wolf

Those barrels are super Wolf...no really!

Hey, grab Bill and come on down ...

Thanks Mike. I was at McMinnville last year and had a fantastic time. Is the new location closer or further than McMinnville? I wouldn't have anything new to bring down though..........

Cheers,

Wolf

Edited by Wolf Buddee

Those barrels are super Wolf...no really!

Hey, grab Bill and come on down ...

Thanks Mike. I was at McMinnville last year and had a fantastic time. Is the new location closer or further than McMinnville? I wouldn't have anything new to bring down though..........

Cheers,

Wolf

It's closer, right off the I-205 freeway. Punch the address into google maps and you can get

the mileage and directions from your address. 15300 SE Minuteman Way, Clackamas OR 97015

It's called Camp Withycombe but it's also the Oregon Military Museum (new).

I know it's a long drive for you folks from up north, hope you can make it.

I'm not bringing anything either, but I'll be there to check the new place out.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, have fun with the skeeter .

• 2 months later...

I managed a good day at the bench today. I completed all the painting and washes on the MLG and tail wheel. The wheel hubs were primed and painted with Alclad II dark aluminum and the rest of the landing gear assemblies were painted with Testors Metallic Silver out of the spray can. Before applying any wash the silver parts were overcoated with Tamiya's flat clear. After the washes and detail painting the parts were clear coated again with Tamiya's semi-gloss clear lacquer.

Another subassembly done. Only eleventh hundred more to go......... :frantic:   I continued to play around with weathering techniques, especially on the tyres. What do y'all think?

Cheers,

Wolf

Mossie-MLG-1_zps6q8yhhf7.jpg

Mossie-MLG-2_zpsdpkwkncx.jpg

Great work I now have went back to working on mine.I cannot say it to much great work.

Ron