Bitten by a Mosquito!

Wolf Buddee

Nice to see you're back at it with the Mossie Wolf.

Those Eduard Merlins definitely look a step above the kit ones.

Carl

Carl, you have to get yours done as well! The Brassin' Merlins are fantastic. It'll be interesting to see if everything all lines up in the end and all the pipework fits as it should. So far, so good........... :whistle:

Cheers,

Wolf

Wow Wolf, those resin engines are awesome.  Between the quality of the parts, the skill of the modeler and your experience with the Merlin, I can hardly wait to see more.  Welcome back to your WIP thread.  We missed you and your work!

Cheers,

Chuck

Hey Harv, why don't you set the Corsair aside and open up the Mossie box? You know you want to............. :evil_laugh:

Cheers,

Wolf

As a matter of fact, I have the box out now. Going through the AM to see what all I still need. :wicked:  :whistle: ..........Harv

Edited by Guest

Just focus on Corsair Harvey, or you gonna end up like me with gazillion heavily modified subassemblies laying all over the place.

Jeez Wolf, that looks much better on the picture, than in plastic bag, now I understand why were you grinning like uncle Bob.:), I also understand why you not picking up your phone,,,oh wait, probably because I didn't call you.

Rolls-Royce_Merlin_61_(1942)_(7943261608

Carl, you have to get yours done as well! The Brassin' Merlins are fantastic. It'll be interesting to see if everything all lines up in the end and all the pipework fits as it should. So far, so good........... :whistle:

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Wolf! Mine is actually finished except for the underwing rockets. I have the MDC pylons, rockets from just about all the AM companies but I need the Mk3 rails which Aviaeology are making but keep getting delayed.

IMG_20161107_213808.jpg

Carl