Bitten by a Mosquito!

Wolf Buddee

Heh, heh, heh, ya had t' ask eh, Harv? :)

Martin gave me a Revell Arado Ar 196A-3 kit for my birthday. I figured I'd better build it before I turn another year older. Plus I thought there's no point in adding another "unbuilt" kit to the stash. I don't think I'll do a build thread for this one although I might just post a pic or two.

How's the Corsair comin' along?

Cheers,

Wolf

Guest Peterpools

Wolf

A photo or two of the Arado would be nice. And I'll be patiently waiting for the Mosquito's return

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Hi Ron

At time I've felt the same as the sub assemblies do seem endless at times. Every time I'm ready to move forward, I find some aspect of the build I missed or needs to be redone. Could it be, the Mossie is actually too detailed?

Peter :hmmm:

Heh, heh, heh, ya had t' ask eh, Harv? :)

Martin gave me a Revell Arado Ar 196A-3 kit for my birthday. I figured I'd better build it before I turn another year older. Plus I thought there's no point in adding another "unbuilt" kit to the stash. I don't think I'll do a build thread for this one although I might just post a pic or two.

How's the Corsair comin' along?

Cheers,

Wolf

Just got back from Texas today. I hope to start back on it this week my friend !......Harv

Edited by Guest

Something about this Mossie kit, building it seems to go at the speed of life.  I haven't even looked at mine in probably 10 months or maybe more.

Hi Ron

At time I've felt the same as the sub assemblies do seem endless at times. Every time I'm ready to move forward, I find some aspect of the build I missed or needs to be redone. Could it be, the Mossie is actually too detailed?

Peter :hmmm:

Well, seeing as mine stalled for a year before I got back to it this month, I'd be inclined to agree with both of you. At least neither of you were crazy enough to try doing two at the same time which i think is what did me in initially.

As for Wolf, I can't wait to see updates once that side project is done.

Carl