Bitten by a Mosquito!

Wolf Buddee

She's going to be on the dirty side as opposed to freshly rolled out. ......Got to keep it real ya know.....,,,,.,

Cheers,

Wolf

Oh Hell Yeah!! thanks for keeping it real. cant wait to see it finished!!

I just noticed and had a thought..... I know, I know....in photo #6 above,  I see the ammo chutes are empty and looking for a reload...... now that is a good way to display the kit chutes as they seem to be devoid of ammunition detail, and if ( I ) want to have mine loaded, i will use Roy's excellent ammo chutes...... now there is two excellent ideas.... I will take that under advisement when I do my kit..... I'm leaning towards loaded though..just sayin.....

I just noticed and had a thought..... I know, I know....in photo #6 above,  I see the ammo chutes are empty and looking for a reload...... now that is a good way to display the kit chutes as they seem to be devoid of ammunition detail, and if ( I ) want to have mine loaded, i will use Roy's excellent ammo chutes...... now there is two excellent ideas.... I will take that under advisement when I do my kit..... I'm leaning towards loaded though..just sayin.....

Actually Jeff, what makes me laugh, and something Martin, who posted those pictures noticed, even though the feed chutes are empty, the sign hung from the barrels of the guns says DANGER, GUNS LOADED. Couldn't help but laugh.

Cheers,

Wolf

Wolf,

What can I add to this...nothing. Whatever it is that you do, as Peter said "magical"

Best

Geoff

Thanks Geoff, that's very kind of you. Hopefully I'll be able to post more pics soon. I've just started building Eduard's nose guns for the Mossie. They're remarkably detailed.

Cheers,

Wolf

Wolf, bows the Eduard nose gun set have good ammo shutes? If not great I can let you have the ones from the Barracuda's set I have....Harv

Wolf, bows the Eduard nose gun set have good ammo shutes? If not great I can let you have the ones from the Barracuda's set I have....Harv

Thanks Harv, that's very generous of you. The Eduard nose gun set has a beautiful set of chutes with it as well as a whole bunch of other stuff. It is very comprehensive and incredibly detailed. As soon as I get a little further along with it I'll post pictures. I also have the BarracudaCast feed chutes which are quite nice as well.

Cheers,

Wolf

Hey Martin, where do you find all these great pics?

Do you have some secret stash or something?

Looking forward to more updates Wolf, Chuck.

Martin is a master at finding photos on the ol' interweb. Very helpful indeed too.

Hopefully I'll have another update soon. The nose guns are currently in the works and there's a lot of work to be done on them but it'll all be worth it in the end. No more posts from me now until there's pics to post. :)

Cheers,

Wolf

Guest Peterpools

Hi Wolf

Eagerly looking forward to your next update - always a treat for sure.

Keep 'em coming

Peter