Bitten by a Mosquito!

Wolf Buddee

Awww man, that's nuts!

Where are my wifes knitting needles I think I might find a new hobby!

Seriously though Wolf, that is truly incredible, you are setting a new std in plastic modelmaking with this.

Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us mere mortals...

Wolf, I've made you a reservation at the Abbotsford mental institution to evaluate obsession and miniaturization disorder!   you can check in Monday anytime after 4pm. 

Man that's nice work.  Mine has been traveling at the speed of Life lately.  Not a lot of free time.

Ron

Great stuff, Wolf.

It occurs to me that you've likely constructed in 3-D what it's taken me the time to do the artwork alone for the Hurricane u/c and flap selector panel.

On balance, I think I'd rather have constructed the unit itself and gone for generic placards.  

Splendiferous as per usual Wolf....And I do remember the Spitfire engine back in 2014 at the IPMS Burnaby show,nicked a small piece off it when you weren't lookin.small souvenir.

:popcorn:  :popcorn:  :thumbsup:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Edited by williamj

Well, after finally succumbing and actually buying a Tamiya Mossie I had to read this thread from start to finish this morning and I'm pretty speechless at the quality of build that I am seeing. What an an ideal guide it makes, though I don't think that my sausage like fingers will get me any where near the standard that I am seeing here. Keep up with the great work.

Cheers

Dennis