Hasegawa FW-190A-7 1/32

Fenous

Another build from me. It`s not necessary to introduce this kit, almost everybody already built one. There are some discrepancies in cockpit, where Hasegawa used same parts as in earlier Dora kit, I tried to correct some of them. I purchased Aires weapons and Master barrels, Eduards exteriror set and HGW super set with their superb seatbelts, wet transfers for stencils and moving surfaces and positive rivets, I`m looking forward to work with them, even if they are for A-8 and some corrections have to be made. I also used placards set from Eduard in cockpit, but I think decals would be better.

DSC09781.jpgDSC09784.jpgDSC09788.jpgDSC09789.jpgDSC09794.jpgDSC09797.jpgDSC09803.jpgDSC09810.jpgDSC09815.jpgDSC09820.jpg

• 1 month later...

Couple of pictures of final surfacer, except bottom of wing, where I discovered sinkmarks in winter low sun shining through my window, invisible in vertical light from the table lamp. So another coat of surfacer needed in there and then hopefuly sanding and polishing and HGW rivets will follow.

DSC09833.jpgDSC09836.jpgDSC09839.jpgDSC09842.jpg

So, bottom is riveted, I was surprised, how flawless the process was, I`ve lost only ONE rivet when removing carrier film. Only problems were that the riveting set is intended for A-8, so I had to cover differences with some improvisation, but it was an easy job, because it`s possible to add literally rivet by rivet. Only drawback is, that you have to wait at least 8 hours for rivets to settle, so there are huge time lapses when you cannot continue. Small parts will be done shortly, so I will have to start another project despite my conviction not to start second project before the first one is finished.

DSC09858.jpgDSC09862.jpgDSC09863.jpg

• 2 weeks later...