paul fisher

Meteor T.7 two seater on the way

Sorry Paul, not wishing to bug you, but I meant to ask if you've given any consideration to the idea of producing a TF.104 anytime soon?!?!!

Regards,

Steve S.

I have two Meteors and the F.8 set already, so am torn between the T.7 trainer and NF.11 fighter as I can't stretch to three Meteors.

Probably will get the T.7 as the aluminium finishes are more elegant.

I'm surprised to hear the response to trainers is variable. The trainers are often timeless with a significantly longer frontline life, even if just used as hacks to clock up jet hours, so have many more markings options.

Tony

Hi Thierry - I knew there's the C & H conversion but I've always been told it left a bit to be desired, so no I wasn't aware of this product - do you know how good it is or shall i continue to pray Paul F. breathes his magic in this direction?

Regards,

Steve S.

Certainly when it was first issued, the Hasegawa '104 kit was the only game in town but perhaps  the C & H conversion would 'fit' the Italeri kit, I don't know.  

I'd still like a Fisher TF104 !!

Regards,

Steve S.

Along with the T.7  I am doing the NF.11, since I also wish to build the target towing ship I will do some bits for that.

You'll be doing a TT20 conversion then..?

Edited by Kagemusha

I too am looking forward to finally getting to build a collection of Meatboxes, long a favorite of mine.

It's a very sad day in here thinking of friend Edgar passing, he was so helpful over the years with photos and encouragement on all of the Hunter conversions and the Meteor F.8, sent me piles of photos and notes.Always a good idea.

None of those models could have happened without his help, and that of many others and it just makes the world a poorer place to lose him.

Thanks for the encouragement, I must admit I will have to try and find my "Mojo" and get this bird finshed.

Paul

Yes indeed!I have wanted to model that bird for 40 years!

P

Very tempting, would be even more so with Royal Navy decals for a Malta-based bird... 

Came across this thread with a useful undersides photo http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63393-meteor-tt20/

Edited by Kagemusha

Frankly, the C&H conversion I got was OK, even the scribed lines were acceptable. There was no comparison with their F-86H set that was correctly shaped but had awful trench-like panel lines! The only noticeable drawback was the vacform canopy. It was not bad but ...vacformed! I did not look at the fit to the Italeri kit but when I'll have a little bit of time, I'll look at this.

Regards

I thought this thread was supposed to be about the Fisher T7 Meteor conversion!!  :hmmm:  :innocent:  Anything further to report Paul?

Max

Edited by mozart

Hi Paul,

Super I can wait for it. So I can order the T.7 and also the NF.11( to make a Belgian one) together with the T.7 Hunter conversion. Nice, keep up the good work.

Hi guys..

Just about done with the T.7, decals are in the works as well as a p/e sheet for the cockpits. Will be taking pre-orders very soon to determine how many decals to print.Very glad to see the interest in this one, it will go nicely with the Hunter and  Sea Fury two seaters.

Paul

cockpit%201_zpsmszmxccf.jpg