paul fisher

Meteor T.7 two seater on the way

Happy Friday, just a shot of the two hole Meatbox coming together.The T.7 is actually a pretty good subject having flown all over the place....RAF, RN, Denmark Holland, Israel, and many more not to mention that lovely black and orange one.

Casting up the first of the clear resin canopies this weekend, and then a few finishing touches to the cockpits and we're off.

The night fighters are not far behind!

Best, 

Paul

T7%20conv%201_zpshvhgpvlc.jpg

Sweet, that's quicker than I expected! Best part for me is that the two RNZAF Meteor T.7s are a piece of cake to depict from existing decals.

The difficulty, though, is narrowing down which meteor marks to model.

Good morning ,

Along with the T.7  I am doing the NF.11, since I also wish to build the target towing ship I will do some bits for that.The later NF.14 might take a while longer, as there's a few other things that need finishing up first.

Best, 

Paul

Almost done with the cockpits, and then we're pretty well done but for the decals.As soon as it's practical I will put it up for pre-order.

Glad to know there's real interest in this one, I've always liked it but past experience with doing models of trainers has been "interesting".

Best, 

Paul