1/32 Trumpeter A6-A Drumstick!

karimb

Karimb my friend, I was going to post 'I'll be watchin"and next you know your half done with this ! So you started this yesterday ? Anyway it looks great as usual. Can't wait to see the finish by tonight  :rofl:  :rofl: . .......Harv :popcorn:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

hahaha

:rofl:  :rofl:

:wow:  Go Karimb! Looking GREAT so far!!!

Teresa  :) 

What ive noticed is there are not many WIPs of the Intruder on the internet, mostly completed ones (and those are scarce relatively) and i think its a shame. its a lovely subject and trumpeter has managed to make a really nice kit out of it. s the kit box, not quite!

Agreed on everything there!

The wings will be folded up on this one, to help it fit in the display cabinet, and to be honest it looks pretty much cooler with the wings folded up.

And accurate too even though they were land based. As you may know, -242 would have the wings folded when parked (and loaded) in/out their revetments at Da Nang.

Really fantastic work! Really looking forward to seeing the future progress. (and thanks for the decal compliments, hope your opinion is the same during/after use)

Edited by ziggyfoos

Great job on the Intruder so far. That cockpit looks amazing. You've done more in a short time than I've done all year building my MH-60M blackhawk.

Well done!!!!

Clear up right!

Tim

Thanks Tim.... its just i have not much downtime from work to get stuff done modeling! so i push on lol

thanks for leaving a word