A-4E Skyhawk Aggressor (Trumpeter A-4F kit - 1/32)

alaninaustria

Thanks gentlemen! I found it immensely helpful to lay the template down and spray a light dusting of black paint down to mark the angle and position of each vortex generator (as seen in the first picture).... A small drop of instant CA glue and some patience... and you're off to the races! I'll be re-doing the leading edge slats... thoses were done using mk I eyeball and I'm not happy with them!! More to follow later! Just back from a over night chain... back out tomorrow to Switzerland for almost a whole week! :(

Cheers

Alan

Thanks gentlemen! I found it immensely helpful to lay the template down and spray a light dusting of black paint down to mark the angle and position of each vortex generator (as seen in the first picture).... A small drop of instant CA glue and some patience... and you're off to the races! I'll be re-doing the leading edge slats... thoses were done using mk I eyeball and I'm not happy with them!! More to follow later! Just back from a over night chain... back out tomorrow to Switzerland for almost a whole week! :(

Cheers

Alan

I know what you mean...today starts my 3 days off after a 5 days pull... stay safe!  

Karim

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi gentlemen, I have been able to get back to this build - I redid the LE slat vortex gens and will be mating the rear fuselage together with the forward part shortly! Stay tuned!!

Cheers

Alan

Edited by alaninaustria

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys - my appologies for the delay in replying - I’ve must have missed your updates to this thread! In fact I just pulled this baby out of the stash today and it is lined up for completion ASAP - I’ve got the 1/32 Trump Me-262 A-1a/U4 almost complete, with a parallel build of the  1/32 Trump Me-262 B-1a/U1 Night Fighter and the 1/32 ZM Ta-152 H-0... all at the painting stage... and I really want to finish off this Aggressor!! Stay tuned chaps!!

Cheers

Alan